Introduction to Tellington TTouch
P2 - Companion Animals
0330 088 3647
Back by popular demand, our Summer Introduction to Tellington TTouch courses have ALL SOLD OUT
This CPD, four-hour workshop presented by a qualified Tellington TTouch Practitioner (Level 2), Alex Wilson will explore the fascinating world Tellington TTouch Training
We will explore;
- Understanding what Tellington TTouch Training is and the link between posture and behaviour
- We will learn some of the body touches
- How to change your behaviour to help change a dogs behaviour.
- We will learn about balance and how we can help a dog to walk in balance using some of the Tellington TTouch leading exercises.
- Understanding about canine body language and how to observe your dog using free work
- Body wraps and other tools in the Tellington TTouch toolbox.
- Loose lead walking and the TTouch leading techniques.
- All students receive a printed certificate by post and a host of other bonuses including our 70 page student manual and Sarah Fisher's Guide to the Tellington TTouches, both ebooks and much, much more.
Whilst this is a live stream event we will have the opportunity to practice some of the touches and we recommend that delegates come with a sponge to practice touches. It will be possible to practice touches on your dog.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A LIVE-STREAM EVENT. IT IS NOT A WEBINAR OR AN ON-LINE COURSE. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO INTERACT WITH THE INSTRUCTOR, ASK QUESTIONS ETC. THERE WILL ALSO BE PRACTICAL WORK SO IT IS ADVISED TO HAVE A WEBCAM AND A MICROPHONE.
THE COURSE WILL BE RUN OVER ZOOM AND STUDENTS WILL REQUIRE A STRONG BROADBAND CONNECTION TO ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP. THERE WILL BE READING TO DO PRIOR TO ATTENDING THE WORKSHOP.