Introduction to Tellington TTouch Live Stream Workshop
4 - hours
P2 - Companion Animals
0330 088 3647
Back by popular demand, our May, June, and July Introduction to TTouch course sold out in days.
Tickets are now on sale and selling very fast
This CPD, four-hour workshop presented by a qualified Tellington TTouch Practitioner (Level 2), Alex Wilson will explore the fascinating world Tellington TTouch Training
We will explore;
- Understanding what Tellington TTouch Training is and the link between posture and behaviour
- We will learn some of the body touches
- How to change your behaviour to help change a dogs behaviour.
- We will learn about balance and how we can help a dog to walk in balance using some of the Tellington TTouch leading exercises.
- Understanding about canine body language and how to observe your dog using free work
- Body wraps and other tools in the Tellington TTouch toolbox.
- Loose lead walking and the TTouch leading techniques.
- All students receive a printed certificate by post and a host of other bonuses.
Whilst this is a live stream event we will have the opportunity to practice some of the touches and we recommend that delegates come with a sponge to practice touches. It will be possible to practice touches on your dog.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A LIVE-STREAM EVENT. IT IS NOT A WEBINAR OR AN ON-LINE COURSE. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO INTERACT WITH THE INSTRUCTOR, ASK QUESTIONS ETC. THERE WILL ALSO BE PRACTICAL WORK SO IT IS ADVISED TO HAVE A WEBCAM AND A MICROPHONE.
THE COURSE WILL BE RUN OVER ZOOM AND STUDENTS WILL REQUIRE A STRONG BROADBAND CONNECTION TO ATTEND THIS WORKSHOP. THERE WILL BE READING TO DO PRIOR TO ATTENDING THE WORKSHOP.