Interactive and Online Introduction to TTouch for Dogs (Practitioner Training)
Thursday evenings 7pm to 9pm from October 21st
P3 - Companion Animals
Join Rachel for a combined online learning with interactive Zoom sessions course.
Rachel is a Senior TTouch Practitioner in the UK and is a veterinary physiotherapist with a special interest in senior dogs and their care.
Discover techniques designed to cooperatively:
~ Help your dog be their BEST selves!
~ Enhance self-control
~ Develop good leash habits
~ Reduce anxiety & fear
~ Address reactivity
~ Support senior & special need dogs
~ Develop trust & Communication
TTouch offers simple, gentle, and effective ways to help your dog become more comfortable, self-controlled, and cooperative.
The online portion of the course includes:
- 8 Lessons: Each consisting of several specific topics.
- Over 24 “how-to” videos and lectures about each specific concept and exercise
- Easy to follow mind maps
- 24/7 access to all materials
The LIVE interactive portion of the course includes:
Five weekly 2 hour sessions of learning in an intimate, supportive, group setting
- Expert feedback about your own animals
- Support in your learning and questions answered.
- Recorded Zoom links for future viewing.
To book, please follow the link below. I look forward to helping you and your dog live in harmony together.